What is #GREATTech? The UK Government has provided a program to encourage US based startups to expand abroad to the UK. They are selecting five companies in the following five verticals: Hardware, Education, Lifestyle, Finance and Media.
Startups review this and see if it is for you, the deadline is September 6th. Benefits of award include:
- One premium economy round-trip airplane ticket provided by Virgin Atlantic Airlines on 14 October, and returning 19 October, 2013.
- A meeting with a senior representative at No.10 Downing St;
- A two-day customized business development program in London (15-16 October);
- Taylor Wessing LLP to provide $3,000* worth of legal services for the five winning companies;
- Complimentary UK registration of each winning company provided by Taylor Wessing LLP;
- One entry pass to London’s Wired 2013 Conference (17-18 October 2013);
- An introductory meeting with a major British brand to be selected by Sponsor;
- A tour of co-working and shared office spaces in London;
- A complimentary BritishAmerican Business annual corporate membership (in either London or New York);
- A complimentary Gold Ticket Registration to the BritishAmerican Business Christmas Luncheon (in either London or New York);
- A half page feature on all Winners in BritishAmerican Business New York Network magazine.